- must include: description of person and of what they do
- Do not put their name in the description
- You may not do yourself
- These MUST not be insulting ; be kind
- No cursing/inappropriate language
1. Write 8-10 lines about 3 people at SPHS
PRONUNCIATION QUIZ 10/11
You will be assigned a character from the CT Prologue:
Friday 9/27, we began posters (7 groups/sections)
Here is the link where the entire set of sections can be found together, from Old English to Middle English:
On Monday, 10/7, there will be an open note quiz on this link. You may use your notes from the poster or take notes from the above link.
LAST TIME! Click here for the notebook
Using the lessons we've done in the past, finalize the perfect (or close to it) college essay! Your grade will be based on the following:
7th - Canterbury Tales
Get your college essay
Essence Objects Exercise:
After reading my brief feedback, please complete the following:
Annotate your essay proving these elements are included within the essay.
Annotate w/ brief detail and turn into class folder
**IF THEY ARENT IN THE ESSAY - add them!!!
No assignment turned in by end of block = zero.
Upload to class notebook
Due Tuesday 9/17
1) Select 3 themes from Beowulf
*Find text evidence to support and analyze the theme with insightful thoughts with at least 7 sentences each.
2) Select 3 allusions
* Cite the text and analyze their importance to developing the story and helping its meaning. Responses should be about 5-7 sentences.
3) SELECT ONE OF THE TWO:
Click here for a PDF of the text if you'd rather use this.
Access Beowulf text here: https://www.pottstownschools.org/Downloads/Beowulf2.pdf
Link to PDF: https://www.pottstownschools.org/Downloads/Beowulf2.pdf
1. Complete the following questions with accuracy:
2. Using a sheet of copy paper & COLOR, complete the following assignment for HW.