Click here for the text and answer the questions below:
Below is the link to the lesson:
CREATE A TEDED ACCOUNT BEFORE STARTING OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WORK.
1. Watch the video and answer the "think" questions
2. Answer the "discuss" question with a strong one paragraph response.
3. Go to the "dig deeper" link and access the "history of language" link:
5. Visit the link for a virtual tour of Chaucer's England and complete the worksheet.
anything not finished will be homework
Click here for the text
Complete the following handout while reading the story:
Here's a video for your viewing:
Wife of bath project
* Select ONE of the topics to work on ; choose to be individual or a partner.
In Groups of 3 to 4, you will need two computers.
canterbury tales; prologue
You will be assigned a set of characters to study:
1. Read the character description from the prologue.
2. On a blank copy paper, complete the following:
CANTERBURY Tales: St. Pete High
test on march 25