Before we read Romeo & Juliet, here's the research we did on 2/13.
In at least 10 sentences; using the sonnet assigned to you from part one:
1. Email me or see me for a sonnet to analyze.
2. Answer the 3 questions:
1. What is the central idea of the team?
2. How does Shakespeare develop the theme with details from the text?
3. How would you summarize this sonnet in 2 sentences to a friend?
3. Write a translation of the sonnet line by line.
1. Go to our class notebook
2. Log in with your firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Go to your folder and click essay; then create a new page.
4. Title it with your story title
5. Open a word document in office 365 and complete your essay there.
6. When you're finished, share with email@example.com BUT COPY THE LINK and paste it into your notebook.
7. To paste into notebook: