Before we read Romeo & Juliet, here's the research we did on 2/13.
In at least 10 sentences; using the sonnet assigned to you from part one:
1. Email me or see me for a sonnet to analyze.
2. Answer the 3 questions:
1. What is the central idea of the team?
2. How does Shakespeare develop the theme with details from the text?
3. How would you summarize this sonnet in 2 sentences to a friend?
3. Write a translation of the sonnet line by line.
1. Go to our class notebook
2. Log in with your email@example.com
3. Go to your folder and click essay; then create a new page.
4. Title it with your story title
5. Open a word document in office 365 and complete your essay there.
6. When you're finished, share with firstname.lastname@example.org BUT COPY THE LINK and paste it into your notebook.
7. To paste into notebook:
How to write a thesis statement
Log into Office 365 with your R2D2@pcsb.org to access the power point:
Khan Academy :
Sign up or log into Khan Academy and follow this link:
You will have til Monday 1/28 to complete the practices with a grade you are satisfied with. Meaning, you can do these multiple times.
On Thursday, 1/17/19, You and your group read the following stories and completed a job:
Copies of stories:
*Absent? Do the summarizer extraordinaire :)
Copy of the story:
Use the link below.
Define 15 terms. Find a quote from the story above to match the term defined.
Complete all 4 practices by 1/19
You may attempt the practices as many times as possible to achieve a 100%.
Password: Lastname [capitalize the first letter]
*some usernames have a # included in them; see me, text me, email me, if you are having trouble logging in.