- Follow this link and sign up for Khan Academy.
- Then do the given assignments for the week; they are due NEXT Friday (2/22)
Follow the directions of the power point to complete your essay (8-10 sentences):
Access textbook online:
This is the link to access our HMH "Florida Collections" textbook and its resources. Make sure to use this program in Google Chrome; It does not work well with other internet search engines.
Password: same as your usual login
Using the following handout: (if you cant prin't; hand write it)
2/4 - Only do vocab and read story
2/6 - begin to answer questions
1. Log into class notebook:
CLASS NOTEBOOK LINK
pinellascountyschools-my.sharepoint.com/personal/montoyar_pcsb_org/Documents/Class Notebooks/English 1 (2nd pd)
2. log in to office 365 with r2d2
We went over the real world connections and how to write a thesis statement. See the notes below for more info.
Copy down the notes & answer the questions:
1. Create a plot diagram for the story:
2. Write down what you believe the theme of the story is.
3. Create a Venn Diagram comparing the story to our real world.
4. Write 4 - 5 sentences:
Connect Harrison Bergeron to our real world government control.
1. Read Harrison Bergeron:
2.Complete the following handout on a blank sheet of paper:
(its ok if it doesn't look perfect/ you can print if you want)
Copy of the story: